Everything still seems to be going smoothly, which is really great. The meeting was super short (20 minutes) which is rare in 3Ps productions.
Things of note from this morning's pstaff meeting:
- Cole arranges a meeting with his faculty directing mentor, Downing, LIKE A BOSS.
- Nothing in furniture stock fits exactly with anything else.
- We have a nice bed, and a ghetto bed. The ghetto bed might need to be replaced by somebody's ACTUAL dorm bed. Sorry guys, I am NOT moving my bed...I need it for sleeping.
- Kyle P. says that our furniture is very jankety. He says that the actors will be fine as long as they are careful. Alexa, on the other hand...is always in danger?
- Our posters haven't been approved by the Office for Campus Life for some reason, so they technically can't be in dorms. Some of the ones I put up yesterday have been taken down. Sadness and woe. Thomas' reaction: "That's really annoying." Yes, yes it is.
- Sadly we will not be getting T-shirts since there aren't enough people interested. As Cole would say yesterday.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOO!!!!!