Friday, September 2, 2011

Day Five - Woah.

Tufts Homepage. 9/2/11 at 2:30am.

So, this blog is currently posted on Jumble, an internet site devoted to tracking anything cool and interesting and "Tufts." I don't know how, but they found this blog.
Not only that, but links to this blog are now posted on the Tufts homepage. That's right. www.tufts.edu.

All I can say is...woah.
I have no idea how many people are actually reading this. If you are a freshman, that is fantastic. If you are a current student, that is fantastic. If you are a Tufts parent/alumni/faculty member, that is fantastic. If you are some random person interested in theatre at a liberal arts school, that is fantastic. Tufts and theatre and theatre at Tufts are all amazing, and I am so happy to be able to share this experience with you!

Thanks so much! Please feel free to comment on anything that I write! If there is a certain part of production you want me to focus on or something, let me know!

<3
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment