Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day Seven - Best lines.

This show has a ton of really great lines. Here are a few of my favorites:

  • They asked me to. In the mail. They didn't sneak in the yard and throw rocks.
  • OH MY WATER!
  • Anyway, time travel.
  • Like a bobsled team.
  • Hubba and again hubba.
  • Well this is still off campus, only now its sort of eternally off.
  • Hey woah yes ouch wow!
  • I don wanna party any more.
  • Your ma has a branch office in ya head that opens at the weirdest times.
  • For flowerpots?
  • I'll probably find his rifles and fishing tackle in her dresser drawers!
  • There were waltzes on the radio!
  • I need humanwear.
  • What if I'm shutting myself out of everything I don't know about forever and don't even know it?
  • Thanks for the crocus bulbs!
Trust me, there are more. But I don't want to give away too much... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment